Arma represents vessel owners, charterers and other parties while vessels are in port, without conflict of interest:
• Arranging services requested by Masters/Owners/Charterers for vessel’s call
• Communication link
• Keeping owners advised of all operational activities
• Arranging crew changes: hotels, immigration, airline tickets, and transportation
• Advising of terminal loading, discharge plans, turnaround time, etc.
• Providing proforma account for advance payments of port fees
• Arranging bunkering when requested and other supplies
• Arranging and providing cash for vessel’s payroll when requested
• Arranging pilots, tugs, linesmen, etc.
• Electronic Customs Reporting
The agency handles all customs requirements: prearrival custom clearances, responsibility of ships’ stores, arranging inspections, completing all government documents and reporting all imports and exports.
The trained and experienced staff stays on top of changes in regulations, attending seminars and meetings regarding the Marine Industry. The strong educational background and years of experience help make Arma a reliable partner, dedicated to clients.
Communications and updates are critical to deadlines, scheduling and safety. Arma Agency provides services to a large area of Gulf of Nakhodka in ports of Nakhodka and Vostochny more crucial issue.
The agency is a communication center for ship-owners, brokers and charterers regarding port information and tariffs. Vessel movements are watched closely and any changes reported. The agency also provides daily updates of vessel ETAs as well as lineup of port and terminals.
Arma Agency handles all documentation that would be required by owners, brokers and charterers, providing a solid sense of security for clients doing business at ports of Gulf of Nakhodka.
Distances to port:
|Come by chance to (miles)